Saturday, December 19, 2009

=) Penang Trip ^^

Paisey!broken english hre..dun laugh..hehe^^
Memorable trip wt my lovely dear n best dudes..
kiss u my dear...

tis photo we took at penang trip oo..tat was a nice trip for us..first time we can go sumwhre wt a gang of best frns..they all my best dudes.Honestly,i went penang oso jz wanna let my dear felt tat im really love her muc muc..i gonna mad bcz of u..u are my soulmate haha..

Mr.perasaan carrick wei song

He is my best dude..he like stand infront of a mirror wholedays.bcz of he alwz say tat he is a leng zai..wad the fcuk rite??wanna slap him long time..tis fella..bt tis trip reali thx to him la..bcz of him,make sum happy n noisy thre..wakaka..wont so sien lo..hehe..thx u,low B dude thre..btw, thx u swim my side to help me save ah loo oso..if nt,i gonna kill her soon cz im nt good in swimming also..



My best dude & his cute girlfriend

Goh wei xiang,a good driver for tis trip..Ur plan reali good wad..bt i almost tat leader for tat trip la..alwz i lead tat road..i also sked i will let u all lost in penang..thx u trust me..hmmz..hope cn hv a nice trip nex time o..wakaka..

Stephanie hew jz came bck from melbourne. She is a nice girl..Funny bt abit dumb la..but nice to meet her honestly la..cz her attitude quite good n nice d..Perhaps,she stayed at oversea since two years. So, she is a mature n easy communicate d gal lo..still single who wanna chase jz call me..i cn intro to u all..wakaka

Ah loo, i know her since Orientation week.Bcz same group so noe abt her la..Tis woman,i duno hw intro la..jz wanna meet wt leng zai,dun hv leng zai den rather hide herself in a room..wad her world in her heart,i oso cnt tink abt tat..pls..let urself out la..girl!!


Yik juin,came bck from melbourne oso..wei song's girl friend nw.so sweet lo..duno her so muc..so duno hw to write down hre..hehe..happy penang trip wt her oso..





























































No comments: